Romans 3 - Message to Rome from Omegacube - Samuel Elijah Maccabee
Matthew 17:11 - And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come and restore all things.
John 8.31 - Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my word, then ye are my disciples indeed
Isaiah & John 12-9-2012 John 9 Pala Mission 2-9-13 Shed | John 1,2,3,10-16 -John 17 | 12-31-2013 End of ENP Israel | . | Omegacube New Testament | Old Testament
1. For every high priest taken fromamong men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
2. Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
3. And by reason here of he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
4. And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
5. So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him,Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
6. As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Elijah vs the Baal Prophets
7. Who in the days of his
flesh, when he had offered
up prayers and supplications with
strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered ;
9 And being made perfect , he became the author of eternal
salvation unto all them that obey him;
10Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.11Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered seeing ye are dull of hearing.
12For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye
have need that one teach you again whichbe the first principles of the oracles of God; and are
become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.13For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use havetheir senses exercised to
discern both good and evil.